All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Reviews - Organized Rides - Recreation Areas - Classifieds > Product Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2019, 10:55 AM
Welcome To ATM

Default Leatt 5.5 PRO Protector Chest Shoulder 3DF Elbow & Kidney Belt

Hi guys, I'm really good at crashing and hate missing riding due to injuries. My current body suit is hot, uncomfortable, the elbows and shoulders often don't line up to protect when I go down hard. So in the spirit of trying to find something better I've been trying on every piece of gear I could get my hands on. I almost gave up trying to find something that I was completely satisfied with until I tried Leatt Armour. I went with Leatt's Pro HD 5.5 body protection complete with CE Level 2 Chest, Back, Shoulders and then went with Leatt 3DF soft elbow pads and Leatts 3.5 extra wide Kidney Belt which is also CE rated. I give this gear a 9/10, the only improvement or Knit pick I would call out is that the velco on the arm for me needs alittle more adjustment but that just motivates me to get back in the gym. LOL I've heard guys complain that the shoulders don't stay on but with their new buckle adjustment I haven't experienced any problems. All in all I extremely happy with Leatts gear. If you want to see my full video experience review you can visit my YT channel WADZ UP for Leatt 5.5 PRO Protector Chest Shoulder 3DF Elbow & Kidney Belt

Cheers

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Reviews - Organized Rides - Recreation Areas - Classifieds > Product Reviews

« Seat question? | - »