All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Reviews - Organized Rides - Recreation Areas - Classifieds > Product Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2004, 04:22 AM
Age is a state of Mind

Default **Before Posting in this Forum - Please Read

The intent of this forum is to provide opinions (as unbiased as possible) about Engine Mods, or add on products (pipes, air filters etc) that have improved performance.

Please use the following template to help make them easier to read and parse out the information that a user might be specifically looking for.

Please be specific in your title too. Something along the lines of "Dr D Full system on 2003 CRF450 Review" or something along those lines.

You can obviously use add or not use anything you don't want to.

**Begin Template:
What
what product and on what bike

Installation
How easy was it?

Price
How much

Where can buy one
Web Site, Phone numbers etc.

Impressions
What did it do? Was it worth the money etc.

**End Template

Hope that helps.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:45 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Re: **Before Posting in this Forum - Please Read

I'm glad to see everyone's following directions. Maybe we ought to change ATM to ATFD - All Things Following Directions.

Which reminds me, I was in a college class and we were taking a quiz. One of the questions asked to put your answer in term of quadrants. This guy put his answer in decimal form or degree form. So, the professor marks it wrong. The guy argues and wants him to change it or at least give him partial credit. Again NO. So the student asks, "What is this a math class or a follow directions class?" The professor responds with, "Son, this is a math class, a follow directions class and how to bake an apple pie class. It's whatever I want it to be." The guy stormed out and we never saw him again.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Reviews - Organized Rides - Recreation Areas - Classifieds > Product Reviews