All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums  

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2006, 09:09 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Remembering reading ....and wanting

Hey guys I've been reading alot of post by alot of very special people in the GMB forums. It makes me get alittle .......you know gurl like, when I read alot of peoples thoughts. I really miss you guys and the special times we had. There has been so many of you that has touched my spirit. Like reading the bible and becoming closer to God, these post bring me back to a softer heart. This is what I think is so special. It brings us to a better place in the human spirit. Where its not about us, but about the other person. This is where I think the spirit of Garrett comes out. All we want to do is share and love another in friendship. Ego, Boyd, Mike you guys are really something special to me. I cherish our talks,memories and tears. The heart of Big M, Vintage Dave and Zoot is something I envy. They do stuff others talk about. I'm talking about living for others. They truely enjoy watching the other guy smile. Charburger.............man what can a person say about her. Just a bundle of joyfull love. She just makes you smile watching her. Keeto,Satch, Jedi -these are the guys who insure things get started and others are OK. The type of guys you grew up with and still call friends. The cornerstones. Dane, Wild Bill -these guys are the old (sorry)Uncles we all had and wish they was still around more. They provide respect, honor and friendship. Three traits that make a man, a man. The last two I think of are Little John and MxMike. The future..........if you can read into my thoughts you smile as I am because they have the pure hearts. There is alot more people I think of ,yet I felt needed to response to these as I read through the GMB post. Just because I didn't say you name does not mean your have not left a postive mark on me or others. You all have. Looking forward to seeing you all again
Old 06-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Da Bunny

Default Re: Remembering reading ....and wanting

Been doing a lot of reading there myself. Can't wait to see and the others again bro.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:55 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Macho....Nicely said. There are a lot of amazing people here at ATM. I truly believe that is what sets ATM apart from all of the other websites about MX. It's kinda like the Olive Garden slogan: When you're here, you're family. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings on this subject. I have only met a few ATM'ers (Woody_YFZ, LoKi, CrDemon) but I feel like I have known so many of you for a long time. I look forward to the day when I can get to a GMB race and experience what so many of you already have. Until then, I will continue to enjoy the site.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:11 PM
ATM Contributor!

I find myself viewing the GMB forums at least once a month. It's one of the ways I keep myself "grounded". This board draws a top portion of society and it is totally because of the class act of Garrett Michael Berg and his parents. We all feel the loss because Mr. Berg was gracious enough to share it with us. Mike Berg is the main reason I will make every effort to haul myself, my son, and our bikes down to south Texas the first weekend of each October in my future. It is an honor to be there and an honor to meet the men and women who cherish our dirtbiking community.
Mark, I have yet to use your EZup just because I don't want to break it! But it sure is going to take alot of effort to leave it boxed up with this summer heat.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:38 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Its made to use..........if it breaks ...........blame it on Satch.Thats what friends are for,lol. I odn't care if it breaks, get lost or anything else. Just use it.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:26 AM
ATM! Addict

I'll take the blame.....as long as you mean in person!

I browse the GMB forum here and on TT quite often. Like Jedi said....it is a good way to keep grounded.

Is it October yet?
Old 06-21-2006, 08:19 AM
ATM Contributor!

I am so, so, so, so, so ready for October to get here.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:27 AM
ATM! Addict

Nice post Mark. Do me a favor though.....don't make me come to your room this time!

Satch leave him alone and let him ride this year.

Is it time yet? I sure hope Ernie gets to come this year. I am also telling a good friend and dez racer that he is coming too! I might have a full truck this time. We are looking at air fares already watching and waiting to pounce on a good one for Mad Jack aka DBK. He will be flying in from Phoenix.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode