All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums  

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Intermediate Class

Default Re: How many more GMB's are we gonna have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdxchar393
Um, we have to keep doing this for a while. I'm addicted to Splendy and the whole ATM group...I can't give it up.
You should move to Texas. *hint*hint*
Old 08-18-2005, 08:51 PM
ATM! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by valverde
John and Madcow I can appreciate your views on this but I have to say every time I get on my bike to ride I talk to Garrett, he is always with me so I dont feel the "Truth" was ever lost.

Here is some food for thought, what if Garrett decided to just hang with his buds and not spread his wings on the www? What if he chose not to reach out to others across the world? What if he chose not to share his knowledge and experience with the rest of the MX community?

I for one think that is the truth, that is why we are here, he was a uniter (is that a word?), he brought people together, it cant help itself but get bigger! Each of us get something different from Garrett. For me its two fold, he gives me strength and confidence when I ride and he keeps all of this family together! Garrett u da MAN!

I usually don't quote an entire post but this one really hits home. Garrett....I know you are watching this and laughing ( just as I would) . One day we will laugh together my friend. I really like Valverde's post.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:35 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by valverde
John and Madcow I can appreciate your views on this but I have to say every time I get on my bike to ride I talk to Garrett, he is always with me so I dont feel the "Truth" was ever lost.

Here is some food for thought, what if Garrett decided to just hang with his buds and not spread his wings on the www? What if he chose not to reach out to others across the world? What if he chose not to share his knowledge and experience with the rest of the MX community?

I for one think that is the truth, that is why we are here, he was a uniter (is that a word?), he brought people together, it cant help itself but get bigger! Each of us get something different from Garrett. For me its two fold, he gives me strength and confidence when I ride and he keeps all of this family together! Garrett u da MAN!
Valverde,
That is one of the finest compliments I have heard about Garrett. I do not know what else to say except, a humble "thank you."
Old 08-19-2005, 09:07 AM
ATM Contributor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman393
There will be around ..at least.........27 more. I hope this helps. This is fiqured by adding the total number of bikes Big M has plus the total number of people who likes him divided by the over all number of states that produce riders. But it just depends on Big M ,Vintage Dave and Motodad. But no matter I will still come down each October
I like this view.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:31 PM
ATM Contributor!

Valverde...absolutely awesome man. Well said!

Oh and Macho...I like your match. That must be machometry
Old 08-19-2005, 09:36 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Well we each come for different reasons, which is cool. Just so long as we come to the event is the main thing. Thats what makes it personal. To give what we have in our own way and to receive the gifts of love from others you don't expect to find.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:09 PM
ATM Contributor!

I totally agree

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode