All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums  

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 08:31 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Thumbs up Yeh .......

Yeh Macho I want some ..... folks to ride with at GMB II. I am looking forward to having ole Bill and John next to me, Macho on the other side, EGO outfront, Tyler next to EGO..... and Big Maico trying to keep up with the Blue Ones [LMAO - Howard] ... Oh Yeh, Rick on the Orange Un will be 'dodging roost' and smiling underneath his helmet [orange trail riders like Blue Roost.] Zach "Poetry in Motion" and Mr. B and we all will be a sight to see.....

Of course, with Kirtwell around Big T may be a 'Private' again - one never forgets their Sergeant now do they? Texas Dirt Nap - damn I hope he still rides Blue. We will all be seeing the dust of 'the Rapture' - that boy is fast...... but then there is the Fastest1.... he is fasssst to [shorter distances]. JayBird will probably have converted a Mustang into a Truck and be sporting a shiney YZ450F - he is another fast one. Of course I never seen a CowBoyona426 before - that will be cool. Good thing he has a better half - she is probably faster too [Professional Snow Mobiler]. Who knows mabey Brian "Diego Kid" Bosch may fly in on Airforce 1.

There are many I haven't mentioned cause I cannot remember all there names, but I will never forget the faces of those who are part of the MX Family. There is simply something about a sweaty, dirty face that smiles and has dirt in the teeth - like the ad says "Priceless!"

Matt will be is leaving for the United States Marine Corp on October 5, 2003 - he will be in our thoughts.

I anxiously await seeing everyone! Oh yeh, remember Confusious say, "careful who you ride behind, eyes might water!"

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Remembering Those Who Rode