All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Races

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Pics My GMB 09

I was privileged to have some good friends come in for the event last weekend. ALSO, last minute my hubby decided to splurge on a new cycle for me! So many things to be excited about.

Was very happy as always to see the Bergs Friday night at their house. Even though I wasnt feeling well, I was not going to let that stop me from getting there. They were VERY hospitable as always.

Mr and Mrs Berg I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. My family thanks you!

Saturday, still wasn't feeling well but I had a new bike to break in and nothing was gonna stop me! So I made it out there and the place is completely new and improved! The track was shortened and my favorite part was taken out. But the dirt and grooming were top notch!
Jude even loved the changes and was able to take many laps. I could not have asked for better weather, in fact I am sure thats what enabled me to make it through the day.

It was great seeing everyone, and I wish I would have been able to visit more, but I wasnt feeling well and Jensea had homecoming that evening. So I had to leave early.

Doc gave me a great laugh... Im sorry I laughed at your expense! He was helping me break in my new bike. And since I don't ride it hard enough I got the plug all but fowled just in time for him to hit the track with it. So of coarse it left him stranded. Then the poor guy had to push it back to the pits. I dont know why I thought that was so amusing, but it was Better him than me

I was really trying to make it Sunday, but Saturday night I reached my pain threshold and went to the ER. I knew I had a gallstone and usually the pain passed, but it didnt this time. So I spent that day (and many more) in the hospital but I was wishing I were there the whole time. Sorry I missed it. I still Remembered Those Who Rode in my heart and I was there in spirit.

Im going to try and put a link. I hope it works
Jennifer Mauragas Elfert's Photos - sept/oct 2009 | Facebook

Sorry its not much

Last edited by mxmama393; 10-11-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Retired now a House Biatch

Hey Jen,

Sorry you were not feeling well. Glad you got to go and enjoy yourself a little bit. Thanks for the pics and recap!! Get yourself healed up and glad it wasn't a more serious illness. Hope to see you at next years event.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Hook'Em

great pics Jen!!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Thanks for posting the pics Jennifer and more importantly I am glad you are feeling better and are at home. Call me when it does not hurt to talk.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Races