All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums (http://www.allthingsmoto.com/forums/)
-   GMB Races (http://www.allthingsmoto.com/forums/f-199/)
-   -   Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race Entry Form! (http://www.allthingsmoto.com/forums/f-199/garrett-michael-berg-memorial-race-entry-form-3343/)

Madman393 08-31-2003 04:54 PM

Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race Entry Form!

Ok guys, here is the entry form for the GMB II. Please fill it out and send it with a check made out to the Garrett Berg Memorial to:

Michael Berg
424 Meadow Bend Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546

For those that cannot attend, but would still like to contribute to the cause, you can also send a donation by making a check out to the Garrett Berg Memorial.

Satch0922 08-31-2003 06:30 PM

Re: Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race Entry Form!

Got it! On the way!

An Obvious question...what is the 'Thumpertalk" class? Is this the class most everyone is riding??

I instinctivly circled "Over 35" LOL

JohnLorenz 08-31-2003 07:53 PM

The Thumper talk class was created in honor of Garrett and all of his Compatriots on Thumper talk. Thus the creation of the Band of Brothers.

It is not exclusive to Thumper talk members only but is exclusive to Honor Garrett and Allow all that received the blessing of Garrets Vast Knowledge of the 426 and his willingness to help anyone anytime.

It is also a unspoken rule / act of respecting that NO racer in the Thumper talk class Will take the Over all except the 393 Bike. We ride the race WFO (Wide Freaking Open) untill the last turn before checkerd and we stop and wait At the Berm To Honor Garrett with Over all to be passed to the 393 rider (that would be Garrets 450 with his dad Riding), Then each rider in the Place he was leading takes the Checkerd behind the 393 Both Moto's. It is an experiance you will never forget

Ride With God Garrett I truly miss you friend

:cheer

Satch0922 08-31-2003 07:59 PM

Excellent! I am looking forward to this event.

Keetoman393 08-31-2003 08:02 PM

Done, thanks and see you guys there!

Macho393 08-31-2003 10:16 PM

I can't pull it up sorry. Could someone please copy it and e-mail it to me .thanks

your slow in the head buddy

Mark Golleher

zoohoot393 08-31-2003 10:47 PM

Okay...there is a good (actually great) chance this will be the first race I have ever rode in. I am not over 30, what class do yall recommend I ride in without causing too much havoc as people pass me? :)

Oh...my bike is a CRF450. I won't be riding in the Thumpertalk class because I definitely want to get that on tape for the video.

cowboyona426 08-31-2003 11:06 PM

Uhhhh.... a slight problem. I don't know what or even if I'll be riding at all. So can I just wait until the GMBII or does this need to be done ahead of time? I guess if worse comes to worse, I'll just pack the 426 up in suitcases and bring it with me :D :rolleyes:

Big Maico 393 09-01-2003 07:06 AM

Cowboy:

You can ride my KTM 525Sx & I'll ride one of my 490 Maico's.

So enter yourself in the Thumpertalk class on the KTM & the EVO class where you can ride one of my other 490's

I going to try to build the 83' Maico in record time!

Dirtbikindad393 09-01-2003 10:34 AM

This is great I wish I could get there. Maybe next year I think you would all use me for traction anyway. I haven't ridden my bike on a track yet. I also need a pair of boots I have been using my construction boots and the kick starter has worn a hole in the sole all the way to my foot lol. Will be trying on boots at all the local shops to find the pair that feels best. I have a wide size 13 and have had bouts with gout so I have to be picky.

Dane