All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Background and History

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2008, 11:43 AM
ATM Contributor!

Thumbs up Re: "Me and Family 393"

Not sure how I missed this the first time. Perhaps it was posted during one of my many, long hiatuses (sp)?

Anyhow, I was first notified of this site back in Late Dec 02' by Rick who had also been a fellow mod to Motoman and I at a previous site.

I looked around, and immediately liked the feel and atmosphere of this site.

I became a mod almost immediately because of my ties with previous moderators and friends from a previous (now defunct) dirtbike forum.

I have read Mr Bergs reflections and thoughts and although I have never made the trip to Texas, have been deeply touched by the Berg family.

It is with respect and honor that I try to help keep this site clean and with a family like atmosphere out of respect for a young man (Garrett) and his family.

Though I have not yet made it to a GMB due to school, money, and time restraints, I hope to do so in the future now that the above restraints have been (mostly ) removed.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Announcements, Policies & Promotions > Garrett Michael Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Foundation > GMB Background and History