All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Novice Class

Default We are moving to AZ..! Work, Housing & Racing??

Hello,
We are moving to AZ. For me it's moving back to my home state after living in Arkansas for close to 18 years. For my wife and two boys it will be a new adventure in their lives. Our first trip out will be at the end of March to get Trish ready for her work. Then hopefully we will be out sometime in May...?

My wife will be working for a Power Plant outside of Gila Bend (not the PV Nuke) and I am currently looking for work too. I have resumes out, just waiting to hear something. Skills in AutoCAD Map 3D - Civil 3D, GIS Programs ArcView-ArcMap etc.

Other job experience / skills:
Mechanics; Motorcycle, Truck / Auto.
Operate; Water Truck, Dozer, Tractor etc.
Welding; Arc, Mig, Tig & Gas.
Quality Control; Metal Plating & Painting.
Military Specifications knowledge for various types of Anodizing, Nickel Plating, Zinc Coatings, and Painting.

If you know or hear of anyone needing help please give me a shout! Thanks!!

1. With that being said we will be looking for a place in Buckeye, Avondale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, west PHX area to start with. Renting & then purchase in the future. Does any know or have Rental or sale property in these areas?

2. How's the racing scene back there? What tracks are running / racing? I know of three in the PHX area and the track in Tucson... where else? Where are the good places to ride in the Desert? or can you even do that anymore? We will be open to riding / practicing with whomever when we get settled in.

3. I know some buddies in Tucson still have their shops etc. What Kaw, KTM, Yam dealers are there in the PHX area!

Looking forward to seeing some of my old racing buddy's and making new friends!

Cheers!
Jim & Family.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion