All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Tuck's Avatar
Intermediate Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Last Online: 12-15-2014 05:11 PM
Location: Illinois
Posts: 434
Talking Warning

     

My wife said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's going to erect a barrier between us. Ha ha ha, erect.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2011, 08:19 AM
dodging_roost's Avatar
ATM! Pro Class
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Last Online: 05-30-2018 07:46 PM
Location: utah
Posts: 2,025
Default

It's ok Tuck my wife feeds my immaturity all the time and once I pointed that out she eased up quite a bit.

Point out things like, well you allowed me to get the bike. Or your the one who let me bring it inside to work on it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 AM
VAL's Avatar
VAL VAL is offline
ATM! Pro Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Last Online: Yesterday 09:49 AM
Location: California
Posts: 2,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
My wife said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's going to erect a barrier between us. Ha ha ha, erect.
See what you did there....





Y R 2 Funny
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 PM
supercr125's Avatar
Pro Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Last Online: 03-02-2016 12:12 AM
Location: Maple Falls
Posts: 1,361
Default

"my wife said it was either the bike or her, im gonna miss her..." lol i love that quote
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-07-2011, 09:40 PM
dodging_roost's Avatar
ATM! Pro Class
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Last Online: 05-30-2018 07:46 PM
Location: utah
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercr125 View Post
"my wife said it was either the bike or her, im gonna miss her..." lol i love that quote

I don't miss her at all, I went out and got me a wife that LOVES to ride
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 PM
96-CR250's Avatar
Novice Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Last Online: 04-08-2011 10:37 PM
Location: California
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodging_roost View Post
I don't miss her at all, I went out and got me a wife that LOVES to ride
DING DING DING we have a winner folks..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2011, 12:28 AM
supercr125's Avatar
Pro Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Last Online: 03-02-2016 12:12 AM
Location: Maple Falls
Posts: 1,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodging_roost View Post
I don't miss her at all, I went out and got me a wife that LOVES to ride
you are a lucky man!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-08-2011, 02:57 AM
hellhound's Avatar
Novice Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Last Online: 07-31-2014 12:03 AM
Location: michigan
Posts: 95
Default lucky indeed

you are very lucky man to have a wife that loves to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 AM
dodging_roost's Avatar
ATM! Pro Class
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Last Online: 05-30-2018 07:46 PM
Location: utah
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellhound View Post
you are very lucky man to have a wife that loves to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and trust me don't I know it.... the first wife wanted nothing to do with bikes, after 10 years sent her packing with her boyfriend (if ya know what I mean).

Found a younger Better looking replacement that I put on my bike once and she was hooked.

This year she already bought tickets for the SLC Supercross and the Vegas finals and TOLD me we are going.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Tuck's Avatar
Intermediate Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Last Online: 12-15-2014 05:11 PM
Location: Illinois
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodging_roost View Post
Oh and trust me don't I know it.... the first wife wanted nothing to do with bikes, after 10 years sent her packing with her boyfriend (if ya know what I mean).

Found a younger Better looking replacement that I put on my bike once and she was hooked.

This year she already bought tickets for the SLC Supercross and the Vegas finals and TOLD me we are going.
She's a keeper!
Reply With Quote
Reply

  All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion


Thread Tools


Similar Threads for: Warning
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warning!!!!! erick867 General Discussion 7 06-21-2004 04:23 PM
Warning!!!!! erick867 4-Stroke Dirt Bike Bike Forums 5 06-21-2004 04:15 PM
Warning!!!!! erick867 Misc Riding Types 2 06-15-2004 07:22 AM
Warning!!!!! erick867 General Discussion 2 06-14-2004 02:16 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright ©2002-2017, JDub Consulting, Inc. All Right Reserved.