All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Expert Class

Default OT: Wha! head coach?!

This is way OT: but I thought it was mad funny but kewl at the same time what I found out last night alittle history. before I got back into MX big time me and my brothers used to do alot of wrestling. Well we was pretty successful I can't remember how many like first place medals and ribbions I got and so forth from tournaments.

I need some help on how to raz both my brothers now being that i'm the middle both my older and younger bro are now head coach's at local highschools for the wrestling teams. My older bro is coach for Lake Washington HS and my lil bro for sammamish HS.

Man no wonder I can't get them to go out ridding with me lately, damn I'm really gonna have to show them up next time I get them on bikes. I think it's time i pull off that heel clicker i've been working up towards.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:57 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Re: OT: Wha! head coach?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamxp1mp
This is way OT: but I thought it was mad funny but kewl at the same time what I found out last night alittle history. before I got back into MX big time me and my brothers used to do alot of wrestling. Well we was pretty successful I can't remember how many like first place medals and ribbions I got and so forth from tournaments.

I need some help on how to raz both my brothers now being that i'm the middle both my older and younger bro are now head coach's at local highschools for the wrestling teams. My older bro is coach for Lake Washington HS and my lil bro for sammamish HS.

Man no wonder I can't get them to go out ridding with me lately, damn I'm really gonna have to show them up next time I get them on bikes. I think it's time i pull off that heel clicker i've been working up towards.
no way you brother coaches at LW, i go there every morning
Old 11-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Expert Class

Default Re: OT: Wha! head coach?!

Yes way my brother does his name is Steve Becher I think he's been coaching there for the last year at least.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion