All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 05:13 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Default OT: giving thanks for the year

just thought this would be nice....

i know thaT THANKSGIVING is about a week away and i was looking at what i can give thanks for this past year. to start, thanks for my wife and kids-all healthy and getting on my nerves every day JK my family sticking by me thru the hard times i have had, and for the folks here at ATM, y'all are very helpfull and som eo fthe best people i have never met, except for the ones i at S.F. you know who you are thanks for a free AMERICA and all those who support her- vets, current soldiers, ect. thanks for everything in general, everything happens for a reason to lead to a better life. theres probably more but i cant think of it all. so what do you have?

Ryan
Old 11-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Semper Fidelis

A Lot to Be Thankful For

TRX and ATM,
I have much to give thanks for this year. My family is healthy and school goes well for John and Elizabeth. Monica's business is growing and I survived three surgeries since last Thanksgiving. Our parents are all well and my job is secure.

I have been blessed with a terrific wife that had stood by me in the really dark days after surgeries. And, I have my ATM family that has offered support and prayers through out the year.

I am thankful for those that defend our freedoms and sacrifice so much for our coountry. I hope they and their families find peace and future Thanksgivings together.

Thanks,
Bill
Old 11-17-2005, 08:44 AM
ATM Contributor!

Default Re: OT: giving thanks for the year

I have many things to give thanks for as well this year. A loving and caring wife, the fact that my left arm is still there and somewhat useful, my kids, my country, and everyone here at ATM that has cared enough to support me thru 2 years of major accidents and trials.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:55 AM
ATM! Addict

I would like to give thanks to my most wonderful wife and kids who are the best there is. I give thanks to the Men & Women who make it all possible for us to enjoy the sport that brought us together.I also give thanks to the Berg family for being the glue that holds us together and good friends that they are to all.

I give thanks to my fellow racers and club members who keep racing fun and look out for each other in the desert. I give thanks for my health and friends and my wifes bosses who make all the racing/riding happen ($) for us by employing her. They are the best guys tohappen to her and I thank them for that. I give thanks that Joe Meyer didn't losehislife in his accident and keeps battling every day to get better. I give thanks to Rescue 3 for being there for us out in the desert.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Old 11-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Intermediate Class

I would like to give thanks for my Family,My Friends and thanks to my job for a source of income to pay my bills. Even though I dont like the job I am still thankful for it. I am thankful of my health and my families health. I am also thankful for each of you. God Bless Everyone.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:34 AM
Retired now a House Biatch

There are so any things I am thankful for I could never list them all. Most important is my family and our health. The love I have for my family is unmatched and I receive the same in return. Mom turned 86 a couple months ago and is still going strong and the rest of us are healthy too. To me that is the most important thing. Everything else is extra icing on my cake.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion