All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Intermediate Class

Angry More Drama with the Alessi Brats...

Looks like the Alessi boys were up to there usual dirty tactics this past weekend in Paris.. Too bad Sorbi didn't kill the little punk... I sure wish Mike Alessi would take that American Flag paint job and retire that helmet. We don't need punks like them representing our country..

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/m...130227,00.html
Old 11-15-2005, 04:36 PM
ATM Contributor!

Default Re: More Drama with the Alessi Brats...

The Alessis will be an interesting package to watch over the next few years. I can't imagine Mike ever standing atop the podium and then giving a post-race interview with as much class and wisdom as MC, CR, or RC. :
Old 11-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Banned

yeah too bad,it doesnt look good on your country,although you did have Short to back ya'l up

i have to admit tho,i did feel sorry for mike on the podium when the whole crown was booing
Old 11-15-2005, 05:03 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Yeah, It's always good to see the nice racers out ther. Such as a Andrew Short or a Mike Brown type of rider. But to see some one like Mike Alessi really makes our country look like we have bad riders...
Old 11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
ATM! Pro Class

well, i think if it was a "racing" incident that was unavoidable, then what gives Boniface the right to do what he did? as well with Eric Sorby? one thing i didnt miss was the stupid stuff (other words) like this. i dont know how many time i have been tangled up with someone while we were racing for the spot and after the race all was good. yea they are pro's (yea right!) but they could at least save the BS for after the lights go out. gives me the impression i never want my kids to see! is that what this sport needs? um..... NO!
Old 11-15-2005, 06:27 PM
ATM! Pro Class

At the risk of stirring up Two of Each, I believe that any podium interview with the Alessis will begin with "my dad said.............." and end with "we're looking into a protest or an arrest"

They need to boot the dad.................yesterday.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
ATM! Pro Class

gripe Re: More Drama with the Alessi Brats...

[QUOTE=Vintage Dave393]I believe that any podium interview with the Alessis will begin with "my dad said.............." and end with "we're looking into a protest or an arrest" [QUOTE]

isnt that the WHOLE interview though? JK
Old 11-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Expert Class

I don't think Alessi will make big enough waves to make our country look like it has bad riders. I'm thinking that is somewhat of an exaggeration.

Aw man, the whole like world and stuff, thinks we are bad cuz Mike Alessi....

I think he should be fined and banned, but I'm not too worried about our national reputation.

Some of you youngins think the whole world revolves around your interests :

It's like saying, I don't think I'll ever travel to Australia, cuz Mad Max will get me, and I don't like Yahoo Serious, or Paul Hogan.

Last edited by boogieonmyfinger; 11-15-2005 at 07:04 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:06 PM
ATM! Pro Class

I can sympathize for Sorbi. Hell... IM fed up with the little brats and I dont even have to race with them!!

I wish someone would roost the both of them.

Then crash over a berm into Tony.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Pro Class

Come on you guys, Mike is sick! The problem is his dad for sure. Well and mike is just a kid racing with the big dogs.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:36 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieonmyfinge
I don't think Alessi will make big enough waves to make our country look like it has bad riders. I'm thinking that is somewhat of an exaggeration.

I think he should be fined and banned, but I'm not too worried about our national reputation.

Boogie, they sure think alot of the Alessi's if they were thinking that he was "holding it down" for the United States.

VintageDave,

You so funny.... Actually, I agree with the Alessi brother 86ing their dad. I think that will come as they mature and will be forced to be under the umbrella of a factory or satelite team.

What's with all the hatred....shouldn't you guys focus your energy on something more positive than proclaiming how you would like to inflict bodily harm on two teenagers? Tough guys. :

Last edited by twoofeach; 11-15-2005 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:48 PM
Banned

it sounds like the alessis are reeping what they sewed ,they cheat and pull bulls### all the time just ask tedesco and since they started it now everyone is getting in on the dirty pool .they have brought moto x down to a new low at glen helen and frankly i hope this starts happening to them at every race. oh the poor little allesi boys will have to go cry to daddy now.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:38 AM
Intermediate Class

sorry guys,,, I think you all need to watch the videos and read up on what happened.....The Alessis are usually pretty dirty but I think Sorby/Boniface were the idiots here..Boniface for punching a kid after a race (it was a tight track there is going to be contact) and Sorby for ghost riding into Mike and pinning him to let Tortelli by...Come on,,,rediculous.

Am I really standing up for the Allesis??
Old 11-16-2005, 08:12 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by juglenuts
sorry guys,,, I think you all need to watch the videos and read up on what happened.....The Alessis are usually pretty dirty but I think Sorby/Boniface were the idiots here..Boniface for punching a kid after a race (it was a tight track there is going to be contact) and Sorby for ghost riding into Mike and pinning him to let Tortelli by...Come on,,,rediculous.

Way to stand up for what's right junglenuts!
Old 11-16-2005, 08:29 AM
ATM! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoofeach
Way to stand up for what's right junglenuts!
Ditto.....
Old 11-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Expert Class

What I don't get is, why all of the focus on 1 person? That race was fun to watch, but not becasue of Alessi. Can you guys tell me that what 1 person does is important enough to you that it would require all of your attention?
Did anyone pay any attention to anything else? Is racing too boring without having someone causing trouble? If you watch a race, and nobody causes any issues, do you get bored?

Kids today love their drama queens.

I guess it's difficult for some to see hard work and effort payoff from the top riders, so people gravitate towards that easy instant gratification when some goofball does something controversial. I guess that satisfies the masses - Reality TV anyone?

If you've never put in hard work and sacrifice, you probably won't recognize it when you see it.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:37 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by juglenuts

This is old news...it wasn't Mike or Jeff being idiots if was Sorby and Boniface. If you watch the video clips you will see the french riders overreacted.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:04 AM
ATM Contributor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Dave393
They need to boot the dad.................yesterday.
I would have to agree with that one.

I would also have to say that punching another rider or ghost riding into another rider at a pro level for nothing more then what appeared to happen in this case is over the top. If anything all 3 riders should be fined.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Intermediate Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieonmyfinge

It's like saying, I don't think I'll ever travel to Australia, cuz Mad Max will get me, and I don't like Yahoo Serious, or Paul Hogan.
I just think putting an American flag or your helmet should mean something. Nobody in that family should be trying to represent our country. It just offends me as an individual. Guys like Andrew Short more than balance it out.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Intermediate Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoofeach
Boogie, they sure think alot of the Alessi's if they were thinking that he was "holding it down" for the United States.

VintageDave,

You so funny.... Actually, I agree with the Alessi brother 86ing their dad. I think that will come as they mature and will be forced to be under the umbrella of a factory or satelite team.

What's with all the hatred....shouldn't you guys focus your energy on something more positive than proclaiming how you would like to inflict bodily harm on two teenagers? Tough guys. :
We should inflict some pain on you too...

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion