All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2003, 01:20 AM
Beginner Class

Default Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Years!!
Old 12-24-2003, 01:56 AM
ATM Contributor!

Merry Christmas to everyone at ATM...definitely my extended family.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:28 AM
Intermediate Class

readme Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! Cheers!
Old 12-25-2003, 08:22 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Well Happy Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to our "OTHER" Family here at ATM!!! We hope everyone has a great holiday and be safe...
From the Twisters!!!
Old 12-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Expert Class

Have a Happy and Safe Christmas and New Years It's raining in San Diego right now.........amazing:
Old 12-25-2003, 11:32 AM
ATM Contributor!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to eveyone again on Christmas day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ATM!
Old 12-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Banned

It's Christmas time, again
It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand, all year
I'm growing tired of all this Christmas cheer

i hate christmas.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:19 PM
ATM! Pro Class

To bad for you xr50layke
Again, Merry Christmas to all my friends at ATM
Old 12-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Banned

i dont hate christmas.

i love christmas. its a time to have fun.

but i am mad because of what i got and the fact that its not snowing and it is 5 degrees outside, and my mom is mad.. i know its not about getting, and that its about giving. every year i get socks, house coat and slippers, and bed sheets as presents. this year i got lots of cool stuff like a big stereo, watch, a wallet (iv never had a wallet) a necklace, and oh boy.. clothes that dont fit (blame me, im fat). on sunday my dad asked me what i wanted, and believe me, i havnt asked for anything. i wrote a list to them last year (video games and movies), but i didnt ask for anything this year. i guess they didnt know what to get me, so my dad asked me what i wanted. i said "a pellet gun or a set of drums". therefor he lead me on to believe i was getting one or the other. i dont know why, but i wasnt as excited this year, and it didnt feel like christmas. i wasnt very happy after the morning, but im eating dinner and now im happy because i love turkey sandwiches to death. im mad at myself that i didnt spent money on my friend travis who even bought me an NY beenie. I had birthday money, but i felt it was mine and that i should spend it on me, because my birthday is about ME and not others. my mom gets mad easily at things because she thinks everything should work the way she thinks it should. shes trying to put the tv on dvd mode, and if she would read the buttons (or listen to me, who set it up) she would get it. I DID infact install all the cords correctly (and she was yelling at me, saying it would work if it was set up right..there is just no reasoning with that ___insert word____). there are 2 simple buttons you push, one to watch tv, and the other is to watch a dvd. on the back of the tv, there are 5 input outlets. it reccomended putting a dvd player into slot 2, so i did. on the remote (low and behold) there is an "INPUT 2" button. the tv is hooked up to "ANTENNA A" button (so you push that to watch tv...they are even beside eachother). we recently bought a whole new living room. a 51" wide screen tv, 3 leather couches, surround sound reciever with a 5-disc dvd player built into it, rugs, lamps, drapes, painted the living room and kitchen, sanded the wooden floors and varnished them..it looks like a really cool house now, and im not ashamed to have people over because my house is so pimped out. my room is even pimped out, i have a 23 inch tv, ps2, VCR, big azz stereo got from my sister, movie rack, a desk, even this computer is in my room beside my bed. when making dinner, my mom would slam the oven, the cupboards, if the silverwear drawr didnt open correctly, she would keep slamming it until it did, and the pots onto the stove. it makes me mad that she even does that, portraying what an IDIOT she is. she doesnt help things at all. she walks around miserable, making other peoples lives miserable. for no reason. she does not even have a reason to be mad. I wish she would be happy, like she normally is. I think this is my sisters fault, because she always says something to piss her off, and its always her fault, and i wouldnt be surprized if it was her, because when i went downstairs she was yelling at he (how to work the tv), so i guess its my moms fault for being so narrow minded. I have gran turismo 3 and im going to buy a porche. thats why im happy at the moment. haha, i even cleaned my room and now it looks all grown-up.

i will be happy when i see my aunts and uncles and cousins, and when my mom is happy. i am 16, and hopefully next year i can buy everyone else presents.

and that is why i hate christmas.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:09 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Well xr50layke, sounds to me like your a very normal teenager .

Enjoy your Christmas day, and give your mom a big hug and kiss (even if she is still mad).
Old 12-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Banned

my dad was just swearing at me to get off the internet because he needs the phone if thats christmasy enough for you. my sister (18) was crying because my dad was yelling at her...and now someone left somewhere, probably to get away from the stupid fighting that is all my moms fault. i have to do the dishes (like always). if i tried to hug and kiss my mom (which i normally do, when shes not vicious), she would throw me off her and give me a really baaaaddd look. a look that only a mother can give. i think i will stay in my room for 2 days until everything settles down. all these people in this house except me can be happy. christmas isnt christmas when someone isnt feeling it. it takes one person to let a family fall down my mom walks around and slams things to show us that she is mad (because i dont see how someone can be that mad for THAT long and just do it over and over), but in truth i really dont care if she is mad. i didnt make her mad. why should i care? she must think we do. its kind of like one of those "im a b!tch" decals on the back of cars. its irrelevent, because we all know your a B, why do you need to tell us? im going to go do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, and i will report on all the BS that i get when i am done.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Pro Class

A VERY SPECIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS TO xr50layke!

AND another one to to Mr. RICKY DICK!

And finally MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU HERE AT ATM AND ALL THOSE OTHER PPL THAT I FORGOT!

Old 12-25-2003, 06:33 PM
Banned

that brought a smile to my face :-D

i didnt do the dishes but i cleaned up (put food away, scrub off stains off the stove and counters)

my dads leg is really hurting him im not sure why, but i found my old tylenol 3 and he popped some. hes watching enemy at the gates right now, probably asleep hehehee..i just found that we have the movie bruce almighty (present i guess), so im chillin in my room watchin it, eatin chips drinkin pop and i got my bomb azz stereo hooked up and now my room is all technical i hope i dont start a fire because i have about 9 cords into one outlet. im glad i got a stereo, it gave me a reason to vacuum my room
Old 12-25-2003, 06:34 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Sounds like your day is getting better xr. Have fun watching the movie, that is a funny one.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Banned

for ps2 i have socom 2 and tony hawks underground and my best friend tim told his mom that he didnt want those because we let eachother borrow our games all the time. instead, she went ahead and bought those 2 and need for speed underground which i am getting with the money that i hope to be getting from my grand parents ahahahaha. my friend tim's mom should go on dr.phil she is so dumb and christian i hate her so much. she wouldnt let him come over christmas eve for 3 hours because his dad was going to work dont ask because i dont know why that concerns him coming over here either. i think this christmas started out crappy but it may be the best yet i still want need for speed underground and a pellet gun tho! i love sniping birds from my window!!!!!!! its a summer time hobby. that sounds grosse. truthfully iv killed about 12 birds in the 3 years iv had a gun.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:51 PM
ATM! Pro Class

hey xr, be careful what you say. I dont think being a christian is a reason to "hate" anyone and being your only 16 dont think you can pass judgment on wether or not she is "dumb". You are a "teenager" remember that!! As a parent I can say dont be so quick to judge why we make decisions for our children. We make decisions based on whats best for our family not your individual wants. Listening to how your family is on Christmas I dont think I would want my kid over there either.

On a lighter note, Need for Speed Underground is an AWESOME game and well worth your money.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:19 PM
ATM Contributor!

Ok guys, lets remember this is a MERRY Christmas thread!!

Let's keep the faith ok?
Old 12-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Banned

ok everything is good
Old 12-25-2003, 08:29 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Thats all you need to say " Keep the Faith"
It's up to you to be happy. It's a choice.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion