All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Welcome To ATM

Default hello crash

Hello everyone at ATM I am a new nember to this site and i live in the "wonderful" city of toledo. Thats in ohio. I ride a Z400. Iam 28 and have been riding all my life . (well not all i work sometimes). I would like to tell you about a accident I had about six months ago some freinds and I where out ridding we where in michagan on a dirt road in the middle of no where just us the quads and the fields anyways it was getting dark and we where racing back to rods house i was in the lead fith gear wide open I was not realy sure where I was suposed to turn.(stupid Iknow but i whanted to show them what the z was all about). well I saw the road i was to turn on but I was going way to fast. should have just kept straiht but i didnt i diwn shifted to third and tryed to power slide though it well it didnt work Ihit the outsideburn of the road complely sideways : I flew of the z and superman flew right into the back side of a stop sighn my head was the first to make contact (KIDS WEAR YOUR HELMETS) I was.next my shoulder well at that speed it just snapt my shouder. wrapping my now broke arm around the sighn. my buddies quickly arrived.picked me up and took my to the er. well three screws 5 months and a lot of sh%# from my wife . IM BACK (so is the Z)hey whats GMB and sorry i ride better than i type phatdug

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion