All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 04:34 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Re: Forum Participation Guidelines

It doesn't seem to load for me. I've tried everything.
Old 12-07-2004, 04:39 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally posted by twoofeach
It doesn't seem to load for me. I've tried everything.
I guess that means that they don't apply to you.

Not for long though....

Quote:

General Principles

These policies are intended create an environment where anyone can participate in fun, but adult conversations about the sport we all love: riding motorcycles. Members are encouraged to feel comfortable posting questions, comments, suggestions to one another, but please follow these guidelines.

1. While some degree of OT discussion is inevitable, all posts should be in some way related to riding/motorcycles.
2. Flaming is in no way tolerated.
3. All members are expected to partcipate and post as responsible adults. Discussion that degrade to an immature level will be removed without delay or explanation.
4. Most important...have fun and go ride! Oh, and come back to tell us about it!

Staying on Topic

Please stay on topic! Allthingsmoto.com Community discussions will remain focused on motorcycles: riding, repairs, racing, modifications, photos, videos, etc. Comments, statements, remarks, etc. about religion, politics, race, sex, gender, lifestyle and other obviously sensitive topics are strictly prohibited and will be removed without delay or explanation.

Political Discussions

Again, please stay on topic! Political discussions directly related to the "politics" of riding, such as trail/track closures, the BRC (Blue Ribbon Coalition), the AMA, etc. are allowed, and actually encouraged, but will be closely moderated to prevent the topic from turning into a political flame war. Any and all other political discussions; such as whom to vote for, political parties, etc. will be deleted/removed without delay or explanation, including but not limited to, signatures, and avatars.

Deleting Content

The following content will be deleted without delay or explanation (repeat offenders will be warned first and summarily banned if necessary):

1. Trolling posts fishing for flame bait.
2. Profanity.
3. Personal attacks, platform wars, bickering and pointless arguments.
4. Remarks addressing religion, politics, race, sex, gender, lifestyle and other obviously sensitive topics.
5. Spamming of goods and services outside the appropriate market forum by companies or corporations which are not authorized allthingsmoto.com sponsors.
6. Behavior which is clearly inappropriate among intelligent adults.

Moderator "Checks and Balances"

Prior to deleting a post/thread, a moderator must first check with another moderator for verification. Assuming both agree, the post is deleted permanently without delay or explanation.

If both moderators do not agree on the need to delete, the post/thread is moved to the private moderator garbage forum for further review.

If the post/thread contains blatent violations of Allthingsmoto.com posting policies, such as nudity or profanity the forum moderator can delete it without checking with another moderator.

"Freedom of Speech"

We are firm believers in our right to freedom of speech. You're free to post, reply and participate as you see fit, but your rights end where mine begin. This community is the property of Tyler Guidice, and as such, it is his right under freedom of speech to control its content. The issue is not debatable; if you have a problem, you are free to start your own message boards elsewhere. Here, however, this topic is not open for discussion.
Old 12-07-2004, 04:52 PM
ATM! Pro Class

What's flaming?
Old 01-05-2005, 11:53 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoofeach
What's flaming?
Old 01-06-2005, 12:07 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho393
Are you calling me out psycho? Where the hell have you been anyway?
Old 01-31-2005, 06:15 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Me? I went home for Christmas and didn't do anything other than survive and sleep it was awesume

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion