All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2006, 11:18 AM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Re: First Race Report of THe Season

sounded like you had a great time!!! one of these days ill be back and tearing it up to. just dont know when. maybe tax season will see a new or newer 450 sitting in the yard. who knows, maybe another 400 (i like 'em LOL) very good write up! cant wait to hear more in the future.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Expert Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRXman86
:maybe tax season will see a new or newer 450 sitting in the yard.

I think that is why DBD & DBK like tax season. That is our official xmas and Dane already has his new 450 picked out I think. My tax season pays for their new bikes (if they are good to me).
Old 01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Retired now a House Biatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsBabyDoll
Dane already has his new 450 picked out I think.
Damn Dane, Deb can read your mind and know what you're thinking even before you do!!! I think it is an inherited trait they all have.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Expert Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzernie
Damn Dane, Deb can read your mind and know what you're thinking even before you do!!! I think it is an inherited trait they all have.
The ability to read his mind I think comes from being joined at the hip. Heck, I can even finish his sentences for him and tell him what to do...oh wait...I think that is considered nagging...nevermind.

I just don't know what we are going to do with all this blue stuff now that he is thinking yellow. Oh....I just figured it out, NEW yellow gear, NEW yellow helmet, NEW yellow gas can, NEW yellow tie downs. Thank God I am pretty sure he won't want a yellow truck.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Semper Fidelis

Re: First Race Report of THe Season

Deb,
What makes you sure he will not want a new yellow truck?: You started this one and now it will be interesting .

I know what you mean, Monica and I pretty much know what each other is doing or thinking after 30 years, known each other for 44 years too. At least she loves the sport as much as I do. Wives ROCK!!!

Bill
Old 01-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Expert Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida 393
Deb,
What makes you sure he will not want a new yellow truck?: You started this one and now it will be interesting .

I know what you mean, Monica and I pretty much know what each other is doing or thinking after 30 years, known each other for 44 years too. At least she loves the sport as much as I do. Wives ROCK!!!

Bill
I know that he draws a very firm line in certain areas and I am pretty confident that line stops before a yellow vehicle.

Bill, that is so wonderful that you guys have been together so long. I only wish Dane & I could say that. I am just thankful every day for his strong and very outgoing personality or else we might not have ended up together. I thank God all the time he took that dare that day 12 years ago.

Just do me a favor please? If we start looking alike, let me know.
(no comments E!).
Old 01-10-2006, 09:21 PM

Quote:
If we start looking alike, let me know.
(no comments E!).
ok.....................but it's killing me!!!!!

On our way to the Mesquite track we had a chat that was actually serious. It only lasted for a couple of minutes before we got back to humiliating and ridiculing each other and telling Jack to shut his pie hole. Both he and I spoke of how lucky WE are to have the women we have in our lives. It is also ironic how similar the situations were that led us to our women. Boy, are we lucky or what??!!

Last edited by yzernie; 01-10-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Expert Class

Quote:
On our way to the Mesquite track we had a chat that was actually serious. It only lasted for a couple of minutes before we got back to humiliating and ridiculing each other and telling Jack to shut his pie hole. Both he and I spoke of how lucky WE are to have the women we have in our lives. It is also ironic how similar the situations were that led us to our women. Boy, are we lucky or what??!!

Boy...I needed that smile you just gave me and believe it or not, I'm at a loss for words! I'm sure some will come to me, but I'm at a loss right now.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Semper Fidelis

Debbie and Ernie,
I could have been in that conversation and fit right in . I guess that is why I like Dane and Ernie so well. I am one lucky guy to have Monica and I know it . Dane and Ernie are men I look up to and admire; this is why Debbie . You gals are priceless and irreplacable. Thanks for keeping all us lunatics going and for putting up with us.

Bill
Old 01-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Expert Class

Darn it Bill...How can I be speechless twice in the same day, let alone hour?
Old 01-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Semper Fidelis

Debbie,
Just a hug form you and a hand shake from Dane is all I need. I want to meet ya'll so bad. Dane called me twice while I was in bad shape in the hospital and had a ride dedicated to me that day. That meant so much to me I can never express my feelings in public (Marines ain't supposed to cry or tear up:. )

If you are Dane's lady you are a special person and that is all I need to know. Ernie has put up with me for several years and has been a mentor to me from afar. You west coast people are special to me and I cannot wait to ride a Dez event with Dane, Jack, Ernie and meet Mainjet, Ego and You in person.

See you and Dane at GMB V!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Darn it Bill...How can I be speechless twice in the same day, let alone hour?
I'm speechless that you are speechless. I know, go ahead and say it
Old 01-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Expert Class

Darn Ernie...this is the website I have to use my inside typing voice. I could be sooo funny in my own mind right now but I am forcing myself to be proper.

Bill, I look forward to meeting you & your family one day too. Already met John so I know he comes from goodness. You are more than welcome anytime you want to hop a flight. We have a place for you to stay (hotel), we can provide meals (I have a full range of restaurants in my take out drawer) and entertainment (Dane & Jack "helping" each other work on bikes in the garage. You would all have a great time. Seriously though, we would love to one day have you all and I know Dane looks forward to one day riding with you.

xo
Old 01-10-2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Darn Ernie...this is the website I have to use my inside typing voice. I could be sooo funny in my own mind right now but I am forcing myself to be proper.
Don't be proper on my account. LET-R-RIP
Old 01-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Expert Class

Quote:
Don't be proper on my account. LET-R-RIP

I can't...I was disciplined before so I have to be good.

I AM the most prim & proper person you will ever meet you know. Look who I'm married to! Speaking of which, I think he is still at his fake job to avoid going to the party we missed at Chuckie Cheese a couple hours ago.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:18 PM

Quote:
II think he is still at his fake job to avoid going to the party at Chuckie Cheese.
Good man...I would have done the same thing.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:40 AM
ATM! Addict

Quote:
I know that he draws a very firm line in certain areas and I am pretty confident that line stops before a yellow vehicle.
I thank God all the time he took that dare that day 12 years ago.
Just do me a favor please? If we start looking alike, let me know.
(no comments E!).
A yellow Corvette would be ok!
I thank God every second of every day that I took that dare!
Quote:
We are very lucky E! Bill yes our wives do rock I know Jim would second that in a heart beat! Right Jim!
Quote:
Bill, I look forward to meeting you & your family one day too. Already met John so I know he comes from goodness. You are more than welcome anytime you want to hop a flight. We have a place for you to stay (hotel), we can provide meals (I have a full range of restaurants in my take out drawer) and entertainment (Dane & Jack "helping" each other work on bikes in the garage. You would all have a great time. Seriously though, we would love to one day have you all and I know Dane looks forward to one day riding with you.xo
Your damn right I do and will if not before GMB then at GMB!
The rest of that was funny honey especially the entertainment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida 393
Debbie,
Just a hug form you and a hand shake from Dane is all I need.
If you are Dane's lady you are a special person and that is all I need to know. Ernie has put up with me for several years and has been a mentor to me from afar. You west coast people are special to me and I cannot wait to ride a Dez event with Dane, Jack, Ernie and meet Mainjet, Ego and You in person.
See you and Dane at GMB V!
Put that hand away Marine your getting a hug a great big hug whether you like it or not!
More special than you know!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Gang:

I've been sitting back & reading this post for a while & it comes to me that some of us here at are closer to each other than we'd like to admint & even closer than some of our own family members. Who will never understand why we do what we do with motorcycles.

I am proud to be a member of this family!

I know that I'm one of the luckiest guy's here, as Donna put's up & supports my riding, racing & crashing. she even comes to the races once in a while.

We are very lucky to have these great woman in our lives !

Now back to regular programing ( sorry Dane for stealing your post)

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion