All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums

Go Back   All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2005, 09:03 PM
ATM! Pro Class

Default Any interest in signed T-shirt?

These would of course be signed by your favorite heros of moto battle, the entire Honda factory team I believe and davi millsaps and maybe a couple more. There is a silent benifit auction for a good cause where I work. A man from near here was killed last year in a hit and run accident where the driver had stolen the truck and then got away and has since gone unarrested. We have a chairty set up for his wife and kids.

I can't promise how the details would work out at this point but it is a silent auction and I think it would work best if I had people PM their bids so that we don't have a bidding war in the open area on the forums. If you are intersted let me know and I'll show this thread to the powers that be tomorrow to see if I can get things strait. I think we would have to work out some payment details as they are looking for cash donations of course but we'll see what I get for a responce first. Good luck to all.

All Things Moto! Dirtbike Forums > Dirt Bike - ATV - Suspension Forums > General Discussion